Practitioner Diploma in Executive Coaching
Developing the profession of executive coaching as part of the advancement of executive leadership in Africa
The Practitioner Diploma in Executive Coaching offers an effective and enjoyable way to develop and grow as a leader, while learning and practicing professional coaching skills to help others grow. The programme challenges clients to reach new and potentially unknown depths of personal and professional transformation.
The Practitioner Diploma in Executive Coaching offers delegates the opportunity to explore existing models of coaching and discover their own unique style of coaching. This highly experiential programme helps delegates learn and practice core skills needed to become successful executive coaches.
The AoEC has built an enviable reputation for executive coach training, which equips participants with the skills to challenge themselves and their clients. At the AoEC, we are particularly proud of:
You are our primary focus.
We believe in training you to be the best executive coach you can be; while honouring your unique style.
Our training is experiential.
It is involving and based on experience and observation, practising your coaching skills within a safe environment.
We are business focused.
The AoEC is oriented towards developing senior executive coaches.
We cover various existing coaching models.
We work with you to identify and mould your own model that reflects your style and signature leadership presence.
We deliver an excellence experience.
Bringing together our understanding of the business world and a deep appreciation of how people function, grow, and change.
We help you explore...
We help you explore executive coaching in the context of your role, business, and aspirations.
Accredited by all three leading global coach accrediting bodies:
- Leadership Assessment for delegates as part of the programme to help in their self-awareness and coaching development.
- Exposure to different models of executive coaching and an opportunity to identify and draw upon elements of the coaching models that align with the delegate’s unique personality and leadership style.
- A fully researched programme, with practical case studies, updated annually by leading coaches internationally.
- A blended learning model that includes virtual or in-house modules, e-learning, group exercises, one-on-one coach supervision and group tutorials.
- Written and verbal feedback from faculty in each module on your leadership and coaching skills
- Experiential learning environment through a comprehensive process of psychological and theoretical input, coach practice, observations, feedback, and reflection.
- Opportunity to network with like-minded senior leaders seeking to develop themselves and others.
- Qualification as an internationally accredited and certified executive coach.
- Full ICF 60 Accredited Coach Specific Training Hours (ACSTH), Associate Certified Coach (ACC®) Accreditation.
- Build strong, professional relationships based upon trust, respect and rapport.
- Draw upon a significant body of psychologically grounded coaching skills to promote 'coachee' development, encourage breakthrough and deepen understanding.
- Align coaching to leadership, business and organisational context.
- Manage effective closure to exceed client, coach and sponsor expectations.
- Enhance your core skills in practice sessions with direct and immediate feedback.
- Establish peer coaching relationships to promote coaching practice.
- Learn how to utilise consulting skills in a coaching context.
- Experience supervised coaching practice.
- Understand how your own experience of organisations influences your coaching approach.