Management Trainee Programme
Identifying and developing high potential candidates
In order for organisations to build talent, it is critical to identify and develop high potential candidates with the attributes required to take the organisation to the next level for the future.
Managerial skills are gained and developed from experience and in order to do this, many organisations have management, young professional or graduate trainee’ programmes designed to equip future leaders with the skills and knowledge necessary to be effective in their position.
Career Connections has supported organisations in attracting talent across the region by creating customised Programmes that fit their specific needs and corporate strategies.
How can we support you?
- By building a customised application tracking system that is suited to the programme needs, helping us shortlist and rank applicants quickly
- Deploying scientifically proven online tools designed specifically for graduate candidate evaluation
- Competency assessments based on your organisational competency framework
- Identification of high potential candidates compared to graduate benchmarking data
- End to end administrative support for all applicants, assessment and interview processes