Supporting organisations in creating leadership development programmes adapted to their needs
Organisational growth is rooted in the people. Continuous talent development is vital to enable leaders, managers and even individual contributors to tackle various business challenges with confidence.
Over the past two decades, Career Connections has built extensive experience in the implementation and evaluation of development-focused interventions at all levels of management.
We believe in the total uniqueness of each organisation and its people. For this reason, we support each organisation by creating leadership development programmes that are adapted to organisational needs.
Our custom programmes are designed to:
- Build self-awareness
- Craft clear personal development journeys
- Identify specific development interventions for each leader using the 70:20:10 model of learning
- Create development support structures for leaders within the organisation
- Cultivate sustainable, positive outcomes that lead to improved performance
- Tracking progress by measuring the degree of change post development interventions