Hogan Assessment Certification
An opportunity to gain an internationally recognised assessment accreditation with a leading global assessment provider
Career Connections is an authorised distributor of Hogan Assessments in East Africa. We are also an accredited facilitator of the Hogan Assessments Certification Programmes geared toward imparting skills for interpretation of Hogan psychometric assessments for both selection and development.
From this certification programme, participants get the skills to provide feedback on the Hogan Assessment Systems core psychometric assessments.
This programme is ideal for: Talent Managers | Consultants | HR Practitioners | Learning and Development Specialists | ExecutiveCoaches | I/O Psychologists.
The content of this programme revolve around:
- The impact of personality on reputation at work
- Personality perspectives of values, the ‘bright-side’ and ‘dark-side’ of personality
- Understanding how to interpret the scales and sub-scales of the Hogan Personality Inventory (HPI), Motives, Values and Preferences Inventory (MVPI) and the Hogan Development Survey (HDS)
- How to identify themes and relationships across the three assessments tool
- How to design and apply an effect feedback structure
- Applying Hogan’s tools in selection and development activities