Systemic Team Coaching
Supporting organisations with leadership development and team dynamic solutions at individual and team level
Systemic Team Coaching is a process of coaching a whole team, together and apart, over a designated period.
Systemic team coaching supports leadership development and the work of high performing teams through a process in which team members clarify vision, co-create their agenda, discover how to operate asa team, build trust and cohesion, and increase collective capacity by leveraging synergies.
The Systemic Team Coach facilitates dialogue at the individual and team level to help a team reflect on core learning, identify emerging patterns of behaviour, build consensus on organisational mandate, and leverage team dynamics. The results of team coaching include greater shared leadership, delegation and empowerment of other members of the organisation, increased resilience, loyalty, and trust. Systemic Team Coaching is offered based on client needs and requests.
Team coaching will aid senior leaders to:
- Learn together in a continuous core learning process.
- Manage team dynamics and enhancing collaboration.
- Develop a collective leadership.
- Establish how the team will engage stakeholders to facilitate technological innovation and tools.
- Align efforts towards a common purpose and business strategy.
- Transform the organisation holistically; including, sustainability, productivity, and cultural transformation.