Providing an opportunity to be coached by an accredited executive coach
One-on-one executive coaching is a combination of a supportive exchange between the coach and client, a rigorous commitment to goals, respect, and openness, which provide a rare opportunity for the client to participate in a journey of self-discovery, building awareness, taking responsibility, and exploring options. This opportunity to reflect and create is seldom found in today’s fast-paced organisations.
A skilled and accredited executive coach uses a combination of skills in observation, questioning, listening, and creative techniques based on sound psychological processes to create a conversation that is rich in insight and learning. This programme is offered based on client needs and requests.
Clients who have had an opportunity to have coaching interactions with our coaching panel have reported the following outcomes:
- Improved sense of direction and focus.
- Enhanced self-awareness.
- Increased capacity to relate and influence others.
- Ability to innovate, change, and advance creative ideas.
- Increased motivation and inspiration.
- Improved personal effectiveness.
- Increased resourcefulness and resilience.
The impact of executive coaching at the individual, team, and organisational level is seen in the following ways:
- Greater team engagement.
- Achievement of business objectives.
- Productive dialogue and team dynamics.
- Clarity of strategic thinking.
- Increased commitment.
- Effectiveness and fulfilment among the executive team.
- Improved communication and collaboration within teams.